Magic Cat Mitch: #2 Magic Cat Mitch: #2

I'm Loving It.

Just as stated before, simple, short, and funny. Not to mention the animation was good and crisp.

That's Fishing That's Fishing

I very much like the...

Classic feel to it. And as stated below, the fact that he looks like a perfect sunday morning comic character. It feels like I just jumped into one. Nice work.

grabbelfant responds:

Thanks!

forage forage

Wow, just wow

Great short! I bet you got an A+. This is the kind of short that seems to have no flaws, and I could easily go back and watch again. Hope to see some more of this stuff. You could make a whole series with that little guy, you know, he could be like the squirrel from ice age. I can see it in my head.

Andrew-Buckley responds:

yeah passed =P yeah it is similar to scrat but you get that, lol i love scrat, i dont think ill copy them, ill have a series of something some day =D

No More World...No More No More World...No More

Ugh.

I got half way (or at least I think half way) through the tear falling, and I closed it. That was the most annoying thing I've ever seen. Try making it shorter.

cHunter responds:

It's in the genre of spam for a reason...

Vintagebro's Halloween Vintagebro's Halloween

I love the ending

I'm liking what I see.

VintageBro responds:

Thank you.

It's all about chocolate. It's all about chocolate.

Great Job

I loved it.

NekoFluff responds:

Seeds(1) Seeds(1)

Nice Job

I love it.

Glorious Battle Glorious Battle

I was hoping for some action

What was that? Try animating it.

Potty-Mouth Potty-Mouth

What he said.

It's sloppy. Especially the mouth movement. Try syncing it more, don't just have a constant animation of a circle to a mouth, circle to mouth, etc. It was annoying.

Roxasaurus responds:

I'm not very experienced in lip-syncing. As much as I'd like to be, I can't. I may have done slightly better if I had more time. Thanks.

"What on Earth?" "What on Earth?"

Wow, that was great!

Haha, made me laugh. Good idea for an animation! Well animated, too.